Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday 12th January 2014



I just thought I'd share with you a picture of my little workshop where I produce my items.  Its small and compact, no big store room or workshop tools for me.

Well, today started early as usual, yep, its Sunday but one thing I have learnt is no day is a rest day.  Today I have been starting a customer order for a Moon Gazing Hare mobile.

Made from Ash, the hares have been carved into the wood and then using a dremel versatip, the outline has been burnt in so the image stands out.

The picture above shows the progress so far. The larger disc still needs the other side carving.  It takes quiet a while for me to get each image done as I do have really high working standards.

I have also finished another wind chime, this time showing a faerie on a swing carved and then hand painted on Ash.


This wind chime isn't available just yet but will be soon so keep checking my store or my Facebook page as it will be posted there when it is.

I have many new things coming up this week, a new gallery for my main website, further items will be posted on Pagan Market on facebook and more new items will be entering my store.

Another venture is in the pipeline but I will inform you more about that once some details have been finalised.

Thanks for reading and I hope to have some more news shortly.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment