Tuesday 21 January 2014

Latest news 21-01-2014

Latest news 21st January 2014

Having had a great day meeting up with James Hendrix artworks on
Monday, I have changed the name of my web page for up and coming
artists or established ones.  I have now called it Promoted Artists and you
are able to purchase your own gallery space on my site.  Just visit my site
or store for further details.

I've been busy carving some more boxes for Mary at Magik-Earth
and now waiting for another small altar bowl to dry.

I would like to say hello to all my new followers and thank you all for your
really nice comments about my items,  I am always on the look out for
more items to up cycle and have recently located some more Ash from fallen
trees.  Yay, more faerie houses will be made soon :)

I'm looking forward to March as i am holding a stall at a New Age Fare, meet
more people and hopefully, make more friends.  I'll give you all more details
nearer the time,  would be great to see some of you, America isn't too far to
travel from either, so no excuses my overseas followers.

well, better go for now but will be back again, so please stay tuned in
for another step along my business path.

regards
steve





No comments:

Post a Comment