Saturday 11 January 2014

New year, New start for Newagecarvings.com

http://newagecarvings.com/index.html

Well, I hope you all had a good Xmas period and New Years party.

I am this year endeavouring to make the best of my company which on started in September 2013.

I have currently a website and webstore, facebook page and have been posting my items on Pagan Market but wished to keep a running records of other events along he way of my building business.

The response so far to me and my items has been great and given the fact that I have been suffering from alot of personal issues, this is really welcoming.

My business, if you haven't seen it already online is an=bout making New Age products that fit in with all lifestyle choices.  I not only cover the Pagan, Celtic and Wiccan beliefs, I also have a strong belief in relaxation, meditatation and spirituality.

I must admit, I do have a greater liking for dragons and do have a lot of Dragon figurines and gothic artwork is really interesting.  That said, I do like nature too, especially wildlife like wolvesd, tigers, snow leopards and other big cats, oh and small ones too.

I have set this page up so if you wish to follow my progress and are interested in the items I produce, you are able to keep upto date with me.

It will also allow me to give you an insite to me and how my days are filled.

Well, thats enough to get started with and I hope you tune in for another update soon.

Thanks
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment