Monday 1 September 2014

Stag and Wolf table 01/08/14


Stag and Wolf Coffee Table

I was given a commission to produce a coffee table with a a stags head on, a moon between the antlers and a wolfs head inside it.

Having hunted for an appropriate table and confirming the design with the customer, the project commenced.
The following images show the process I went through and the finished item.

I am also very pleased to say that the customer was really pleased with his purchase and it is now at its new home.

If you would like me to produce an item for you and include it to my blogg page, website and do a running progress on Facebook, please contact me at www.newagecarvings.com.

Thank you for your time and please tune in for further stories.
Regards
Steve
New Age Carvings









No comments:

Post a Comment