Sunday 16 February 2014

General New Age Carvings update 16-02-214

General Update 16-02-2014


Hi there everyone, 

I know its been a while since I last posted some news on how my small business is proceeding, however, I'm sure you all understand  me when I say paperwork!!!

I haven't been sitting around doing nothing though so here is an update.

Some of you may have noticed a new page on my main website called 'J Hendrix Artworks'.  James and I met up in the job centre scheme under A4E when we started a business course and after talking to each other about our aims and objectives, it became apparent that thy matched.

James has been an artist for 25yrs and his work is incredible, he just needed a way to show people what he could do.  At first he had a slot in my Promoted Artist section, but since then, he has a facebook account, a facebook group and i growing really quickly.

One of my aims was to provide support to up and coming artists as well as doing my own thing and on that basis, I offered him a page on my site to promote his artwork and along side this, his own section in my store for his items to be sold.

Please check out his work and Facebook page, I am sure you will like his work.

James Hendrix Artworks

Along side this new development, I have been making new items some of which are shown below.























There are a few more items on their way and the gallery will be updated this week so please feel free to take a look.

There has also been a small advertisement for my company in the Southampton Pagan Moot news letter for which I am grateful to Claire Huckle for doing for me.  Claire has purchased a few items from me now and I hope I am able to provide her with more items in the future.


I would just like to say thank you to everyones helpful and supportive comments to the items that I am producing and please keep them coming as they are greatly appreciated.

A further progress report will be done once I start my next large project so please keep your eyes opened for the start of it .

Kind regards

Steve
New Age Carvings

No comments:

Post a Comment